Monday, March 29, 2010

What my 3 year old thinks of me


This could be the funniest picture I have ever taken. I could see this on the front of a greeting card, maybe not a very nice card. To start there is the obvious single finger salute, coming from a three year old=comic gold. Then you combine that with the chocolate covered mouth and spoon in the other hand. What truly makes the picture is the eyes, look at those eyes, what mischievous eyes those are. You can almost picture a little devil sitting on his shoulder, whispering in his ear to give his dad the finger. I didn't see anything but the chocolate when I snapped the picture, it wasn't until I checked that I noticed everything else, and then about fell over laughing. To be fair he doesn't know about flipping the bird, he actually points with that finger (a habit I'm trying to break). And the picture came out that way because he was licking the chocolate off his finger and I told him to take it out of his mouth. Guess he showed me. Looking at his eyes does make me wonder if he didn't have a little clue of what he was doing. The picture is much funnier without the context, but I felt I should explain to lessen the idea that I am a degenerate parent. So enjoy and make up your own story to go along with the photo, it's better that way.

1 comment: